There might be a number of reasons why you would need to Restart Fire stick. Performance,storage issues could be one of the many. While many new app installations require a reboot, this method could also help unfreeze an Amazon Fire stick that is stuck.
READ MORE – Mind blowing Tech facts
Here’s how you can easily reboot your Fire stick through settings to continue with a smooth streaming experience.
This method works best when your Fire stick remote is working and the Fire stick is not stuck/frozen.
• Head to the ‘Settings’ section on the homepage.
• Now, scroll right to find ‘My Fire TV’ and click on it.
• Scroll down and click ‘Restart’.
• Again click ‘Restart’ to confirm when the popup appears.
• The Firestick will now turn off and restart.
The quick 5 second method. (For stuck/frozen Fire stick)
To unfreeze a stuck Firestick, simply hold down the ‘Select‘ and ‘Play/Pause‘ button for about 5 seconds.
The Fire stick will immediately reboot without any further confirmations. This will also help it unfreeze.
Hope, now you’ll easily be able to reboot your Fire stick device whenever needed.